Olivier Taupin, Cris Wildermuth, and the Linked:HR Moderators may potentially lose:
- Time as they decipher the new changes and understand how these changes will impact the group rules.
- Members who could become disgruntled with the new look and feel of the LinkedIn group feature.
- Reputation as Linked:HR members could blame them for any problems within the group.
John Smith could lose:
- Reputation if the many LinkedIn group owners, managers, and members reject the new changes.
- Time/Resources if the general outcry forces the LinkedIn technical team to review the changes or add customized features to the interface.
The Members (especially members who are HR professionals) could lose:
- Quality of discussions if the changed interface results in unwanted spam or excessive commercial use
Note to students: Enter here information on what each of your key stakeholders STANDS TO LOSE and/or FEARS.