Empower Others to Act
Once a new vision is shared with all members, as many barriers as possible must be removed to a smooth transition. Some of these barriers could be:
- Lack of training - some members may be confused with the new interface.
- Lack of trust - "internal" and "external" HR professionals and vendors need to be brought together for a common goal.
Some solutions include:
- Offering a free webinar on the interface transition.
- Publishing blogs or white papers to encourage a partnership between vendors and internal HR professionals.
- Invite members to share their own perceived barriers - and then work with the team of moderators to minimize these barriers.